Lorelei R. Johns, C.A – Accounting services to not-for-profit organizations
Experience, continuous professional education, communications skills and a good personality fit are the key considerations in contracting a Chartered Accountant.
I will bring 35 years of direct, hands on experience in auditing, accounting, financial analysis, and operations management consulting to your organization.
I am a dedicated lifelong learner, continually working to improve my professional knowledge and communications skills.
I have a long history of building pleasant, positive and productive relationships.
My primary focus is working with not-for-profits. I want and will value your business.
A SHORT LOOK AT THE LONG CAREER OF LORELEI R. JOHNS, C.A
- Several Regina-based Chartered Accounting firms. (Managed non-profit audits.)
- Saskatchewan Department of Economic Development. (Provided consulting and education to entrepreneurs and community boards in financial matters, business plan development, board responsibilities, and community development.)
- University of Regina and SIAST. (Taught accounting and “How to Start a Business” courses.)
- Peter Kiewit Sons Inc., Omaha construction firm.
- (Treasury experience, including financial analysis, cash and short term investment management.)
- Public accounting experience in Nebraska.
- Ongoing annual participation in various professional development activities offered by:
- The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants;
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Saskatchewan; and
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Ridequine Fun Horse Show (Show Secretary)
- Regina Therapeutic Riding Association (Board member, Treasurer)
- Chairperson, “Muffin Capers” (breakfast program through Ethel Milliken Elementary School)
- Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Saskatchewan, 1988)
- Certified Public Accountant, (Nebraska), 1983
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting (University of Nebraska at Omaha), 1976